10F Unit 1001 Summit One Office Tower 530 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Fixed night shift
- Fixed 2-days off a week
- Comprehensive training's to boost your career
- Benefits: Night Differential, Life and Accident Insurance, HMO, leave credits convertible to cash, attendance bonus, government-mandated benefits
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is responsible for processing loans from set-up to closing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews loan application files to verify that all data is complete and meets standards, including the loan type and purpose, borrower personal and financial information.
- Validate the property information.
- Validate FHA case & loan screen.
- Complete the fees section and run validation prior to disclosing.
- Re-disclose loans when necessary
- Interact with Loan Officer or Real Estate Agent to obtain information from the borrower or to seek clarification about documents in the loan file. Informs the Processing Manager of discrepancies in the file and obtains direction on how to proceed, as applicable
- Request and follow up on Escrow/Title and review documents when received.
- Manage payoff screen – populate creditor’s information and order payoff on time
- Maintain the processing input tab
- Complete the required processing task
- Order appraisal services and monitor progress of request.
- Coordinate with the QC Collateral team to review the appraisal report and log the appraisal to FHA connection.
- Complete the financial assessment
- Move loan status
- Order Loan Docs
- Prepare loans for funding
- Ship file to investor
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Expected to have working knowledge of loan origination and processing
- Proficient in navigating various LOS software
- Analytical/Critical Thinking Skills
- Responsive to time constraints
- Able to make decisions independently
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is plus. (Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.)
- Experience in US Mortgage is a must.
- Experience in US mortgage loan origination & processing is a plus.
- Able to handle a great variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must
If you have more questions regarding the job offer, Click here to view the FAQs page.