Why join us?
Our company is growing fast in the United States with a legal operation in the Philippines. We are expanding in the Philippines to handle the back office. If you start soon, this is a great opportunity and we offer great benefits. Training is vast and beneficial.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required language(s): English
- Keen to details and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to utilize computers and other application or system efficiently.
- Fast learner and able to work with less supervision.
- No work experience required.
- Experience in US Mortgage is an advantage.
- Willing to work on a graveyard shift.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Process loan file on time with accuracy.
- Categorized loan documents and upload in appropriate folder.
- Run employment verifications.
- Input fees and issue disclosure when necessary.
- Run eligibility search and license verification.
- Notify loan officer and processsor on missing documents.
- Process request from underwriters and processor.
- Respond to queries from loan officer, processor & underwriters.
If you have more questions regarding the job offer, Click here to view the FAQs page.