Why join us?
Our company is growing fast in the United States with a legal operation in the Philippines. We are expanding in the Philippines to handle the back office. If you start soon, this is a great opportunity and we offer great benefits. Training is vast and beneficial.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): financial research and analysis, excellent communication skills, fluent in English, proficiency in accounting software common to the mortgage industry, Professional experience in general accounting, MS Office.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Supports all accounting functions in payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shaw Boulevard.
- Preferably 5-8 year(s) Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a member of the team and contributes to the corporate administration team by performing additional administrative and office operations tasks as directed.
- Performs administrative functions including data entry, filing, processing new employee documents, and creating and updating relevant procedures.
- Supports structuring and managing corporate finance functions within HMAC requirements such as:
- Checking of funding status in the Warehouse
- Updating & Paying the MIP & VA Funding Fees
- Preparation of files to be uploaded in the accounting system
- Reviewing, recording and uploading of Purchase advise in the LOS system
- Sending of Payment letter to the borrowers
- Maintaining files of monthly bills and usage report at loan levels
- Provides HMAC compliant and other accounting practices support.
- Responsible for guiding, reporting, and ensuring compliance for company policies.
- Supports internal and external audits.
- Maintains the utmost discretion in the handling of sensitive payroll and corporate financial information.
- Understand and implement all company policies and guidelines.
- Timely management of tax and other statutory compliance – income tax, withholding tax, reporting to BIR, SEC, SSS, etc
If you have more questions regarding the job offer, Click here to view the FAQs page.