Why join us?
Our company is growing fast in the United States with a legal operation in the Philippines. We are expanding in the Philippines to handle the back office. If you start soon, this is a great opportunity and we offer great benefits. Training is vast and beneficial.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good time management and organization skills
- Goal oriented and innovative
- Willing and able to work on a graveyard shift
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Facilitate recruitment and on-boarding of personnel;
- Conduct recruitment interviews;
- Ensures statutory labor compliance;
- Prepares payroll;
- Implement company policies and procedures;
- Monitors attendance and violations of company policy and provide recommendations for corrective actions;
- Resolves grievances from employees. Conduct proper investigation and execute due process;
- Administers performance appraisals of employees;
- Engages with employees on a regular basis;
- Review jobs titles and job descriptions on a regular basis;
- Issue disciplinary actions to employees;
- Enroll qualified employees to company benefits and process employee claims on their benefits;
- Process mandatory annual clearances;
- Liaise with the Department of Labor and other government agencies, as needed;
- Prepare reports as required by Management;
- Prepare and disseminate office correspondence;
- Maintains records of employees
If you have more questions regarding the job offer, Click here to view the FAQs page.