Why join us?
Our company is growing fast in the United States with a legal operation in the Philippines. We are expanding in the Philippines to handle the back office. If you start soon, this is a great opportunity and we offer great benefits. Training is vast and beneficial.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review income, asset and credit documents
- Determine applicant’s ability to repay debt
- Validate employment, income and asset
- Detect fraudulent paystubs & bank statement
- Review LO/UW income calculation
- Respond to queries from processors/LO
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Keen to details with a very good analytical skills
- Capability of managing multiple complex processes
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Required language(s): English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you have more questions regarding the job offer, Click here to view the FAQs page.