- Fixed night shift
- Fixed 2-days off a week
- Benefits: Night Differential, Life and Accident Insurance, HMO, leave credits convertible to cash, attendance bonus, government-mandated benefits
- Comprehensive trainings to boost your career
Why join us?
Our company is growing fast in the United States with a legal operation in the Philippines. We are expanding in the Philippines to handle the back office. If you start soon, this is a great opportunity and we offer great benefits. Training is vast and beneficial.
- Audit loan disclosures to cover all aspects of compliance-related regulations governed by applicable federal and state consumer protection laws.
- Determines if loans were properly disclosed at multiple stages of the loan.
- Manages pipeline of each day to meet production and quality metrics.
- Documents findings to provide an accurate and detailed picture of the loan defect.
- Writes clear, concise and accurate loan defects and the possible cure.
- Maintains knowledge of all regulations governed by applicable federal and state protection laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of US Mortgage Origination and HMDA compliance. Experience with (but not limited to) RESPA, TILA, FDPA, Regulation B, Regulation Z, FCRA, EFTA, HMDA, and ECOA.
- Detailed understanding of the mortgage lending regulatory environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to succeed in a fast pace heavy workload environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Consistent record of tracking and measuring results
If you have more questions regarding the job offer, Click here to view the FAQs page.