10F Unit 1001 Summit One Office Tower 530 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Fixed night shift
- Fixed 2-days off a week
- Benefits: Night Differential, Life and Accident Insurance, HMO, leave credits convertible to cash, attendance bonus, government-mandated benefits
- Comprehensive trainings to boost your career
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Package loan documents and ship to investors.
- Register closed loan to MERS and transfer servicing rights once purchased.
- Prepare post‐closed CD and deliver UCD to Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- Manage loans in the shipping queue. Tag the dates on the specified tabs to update parties on the status of the loan
- Coordinate with the UW and LO in clearing investor suspense conditions.
- Manage investors suspense items diligently to ensure the file gets sold before the lock expires.
- Assist queries from LO, processor, funder and team manager
- Assist in the post‐closing audit by a third-party auditor
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Expected to have a working knowledge of loan origination and processing
- Proficient in navigating various LOS software
- Analytical/Critical Thinking Skills
- Responsive to time constraints
- Able to make decisions independently
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is plus. (Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.)
- At least 1-year experience in US Mortgage
- Experience in US mortgage loan origination & processing is a plus.
- Able to handle a great variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must
If you have more questions regarding the job offer, Click here to view the FAQs page.