10F Unit 1001 Summit One Office Tower 530 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Fixed night shift
- Fixed 2-days off a week
- Benefits: Night Differential, Life and Accident Insurance, HMO, leave credits convertible to cash, attendance bonus, government-mandated benefits
- Comprehensive trainings to boost your career
Send your resume at
- Acting as a liaison and first point of contact with internal and external customers, vendors, and team members, interacting with them in a professional and timely manner
- Reviewing and filtering all incoming and outgoing mail, calls, and emails
- Drafting and approving written communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Managing the executive’s professional and personal calendar and meeting requests, coordinating appointments and ensuring everything runs in a smooth, timely manner
- Filing and organizing paper and electronic documents, such as emails, reports, and other administrative records
- Ordering missing supplies and maintaining inventory, replacing materials and equipment as needed or instructed.
- Understanding and keeping up to date with the business’ organization structure, policies, goals, and objectives.
- Managing and reporting expenses
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High levels of initiative, flexibility, and responsiveness
- Great attention to detail and high levels of thoroughness
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and English communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Exceptionally resourceful, self-sufficient, punctual, and reliable
- High levels of honesty, discretion, and integrity
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is plus. (Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.)
- Able to handle a great variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
If you have more questions regarding the job offer, Click here to view the FAQs page.